Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

The Streets

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Echo on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Echo snapped at the male dog, and his gang. "Everyone get back. Let me handle this. I am trained and i need you all to follow my orders for now. If you want this dog to heal, you need to bring me the herbs chamomile, coltsfoot, Comfrey root, just in case anythings broken, some goatweed, and some Thyme. I saw a garden earlier with all of those in it. Now please go get them." Echo hoped the dogs would obey, after all, she needed the herbs if she was going to held this dog.
avatar
Echo

Posts : 18
Join date : 2016-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The Streets

Post by Mossberg (now sheba) on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:11 pm

Mossberg, Not listening as she was full of fear, Manages to shake enough to lay on her stomach, and get up. Her frame shaken, As her spine looked fine, She was moving normally, just shaken from the fall. She backs up, Her head leveled with her shoulders as she looks at the new comer, and the two strangers. She attacks the dog ordering the rest, Biting her neck just enough to make her bleed, Not too major, But pretty bad. She then pushes herself into the corner of the alley way, Whining with every step she managed to take. She wanted help, But she never trusted others due to her past. She pins her ears to her head, lowering her head to call the new member of the gang and the doberman pinscher, As for the new member still had the chance to run, And the doberman pinscher was probably my best friend of the 10. I wait for them to come over, Having a plan on how I would run.
avatar
Mossberg (now sheba)
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-03-15
Location : Guessing you haven't looked behind you recently...

View user profile http://canineroleplaying.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Kita on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Kita looks around and noticed that a human was heading in the pens direction. She let out a low growl emitting from the back of her throat. She bared her jaws slightly, and even went as far as to pull back her lips, however it didn't seem to faze him. He only seemed to give off a threatening vibe, only becoming angrier as time passed. Soon he was upon the cage and was yelling, waving his arms in melodramatic, threatening motions. She forced herself to hold her ground instead of cowering back like she oh so wanted to. Before long, the human gave up and walked off. 'That was all?' Kita instantly became curious as to why they didn't do anything more.


Last edited by Kita on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kita
Admin

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The Streets

Post by Echo on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Echo yelped as teeth sank into her neck, enough to make her bleed, but not enough to do any real damage. The runt backed up, deciding it would be safer to help the dog from a distance, however, Bear had other plans. he leaped in front of his sister protectively, his tail held rigid. "What the heck was that for?!" he barked, "She was trying to help you!" Echo's brother's hackles were raised, Echo whipped his side with her tail gently, telling him to back down. The female cleared her throat. "Sorry about that, um, i was just passing through and heard you yelp. I wanted to make sure you were alright. How do you feel? I can tell you're in shock, I recommend eating some thyme or some poppy seeds as soon as you can." Echo kept at a safe distance, even though she still wanted to help. She asked her brother to get some cobwebs for her neck wound. Bear trotted off with a grumble. Echo shook her neck out, the blood staining her white fur a reddish brown. "so, are you going to let me help you? or no?" Echo asked the stranger, keeping an eye on the doberman by her side.
avatar
Echo

Posts : 18
Join date : 2016-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Mossberg (now sheba) on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:00 pm

She raises her tail at the two, Snarling as she bites bears neck as will. She looks at the other two in the gang, Nudging them away as she nudges the air, Showing them to go that way. She figured where she was running, They could run too. She snarls, Throwing herself into the dog they called Bear. She snarls,  Saying in her deep, Intimidating voice"I don't need your help.". She then chases after the two, Leading the way through a maze like alleyway. She says in a brighter tone "If you want to get free, Follow me through the maze to the forest, If you don't, Turn around to your leaderless gang."


Last edited by Mossberg on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mossberg (now sheba)
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-03-15
Location : Guessing you haven't looked behind you recently...

View user profile http://canineroleplaying.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The Streets

Post by Sebastian on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:16 pm

Sebastian twitched his angular earlobes and acknowledged the Himalayan sheepdog's summoning by pivoting his cranium toward her and the Doberman, his cunning chestnut eyes flashing in the dimmed lighting. He yielded respectfully and trotted over, his calloused pads scuffing the pavement and overgrown talons coasting the surface.
"I'll tag along."
He reiterated, having became rather lost in translation during the momentary altercation with the two Strays, but recovered quickly. His broad skull hovered a casual height in the atmosphere, solemn stare regarding Mossberg for further orders.
avatar
Sebastian

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Mossberg (now sheba) on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:19 am

Mossberg looks around, Running into the maze. She comes across many dead ends, Turning around and trying the other way. Each one had 3 choices, And every 4 steps or so there was another choice. The maze was very confusing, And had no way to smell your way out, as for you never knew what way each path went. Soon she gives up, As for the walls were only 5 feet tall, and she easily got over the 7 foot fence, But this was brick, Not chain. Mossberg puts one paw one to the wall, Looking around. She runs up to a rope, as for there was a small loop of metal up top of one of the walls, and the rope was tied to it. She bites the rope, Rapidly shaking her body, Which made the rope wrap around the loop up top. As the rope went up, So did she. Soon, She is sitting on top of the thick, brick wall. She throws the rope back down, As for now she could simply tell them to hold on while she pulled the rope back. She waits, trying to decide who goes first. She knew it would be much easier to pull up the doberman, Then the doberman could help her with the larger dog. She throws the rope down, Nudging it to the doberman as she says "Hold" Knowing the humans knew this maze much better than she did, They could find her any second now. She was in a hurry, Pacing around the top as she waited for the doberman. When they were both up here, They would have to run to the end of the maze from on top of the walls, and jump the 5 feet.
avatar
Mossberg (now sheba)
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-03-15
Location : Guessing you haven't looked behind you recently...

View user profile http://canineroleplaying.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The Streets

Post by Mossberg (now sheba) on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:07 am

Mossberg grabs the lowest point she can reach of the rope, Whipping it up as fast as she can. Once the doberman would be able to put her paws on the wall top, She lightly grabs the extra skin on the dogs neck, Guiding her up. Mossberg looks to Malevolent, Grabbing the rope and putting around 2 feet of it on the top of the wall. Mossberg tells Malevolent "sit on the extra rope, As for from there Sebastian could jump up and grab the rope while I pull up whatever extra rope is left." Mossberg would only be able to do this until Sebastian could touch the top of the wall, She would then guide him up.
avatar
Mossberg (now sheba)
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-03-15
Location : Guessing you haven't looked behind you recently...

View user profile http://canineroleplaying.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Sebastian on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Cagey clementine eyes regarding the systematic manner the Buhtia leader performed and Malevolent's unconditional devotion of her loyalties to Mossberg, Sebastian thought it was quite peculiar; the only allusion to his analysis of the duo was a brief calculative flicker within his intense chestnut smolder. He fixated onto the exceedingly reduced slack left from the rope. He thought, but adjusted himself meticulously but inching capably close to the stout brick partition, his chest brushing the roughness.
This is slightly higher than what I'm used to...
His musculature bunched visibly beneath his coarse pelt, Sebastian leaned his weight onto his folded hindlegs and launched himself vertically like a well-oiled spring, managing to scale the 7-foot wall with less ease than normal but, planting his frontal paws onto the wall's lip; His double dewclaws on each limb gave him increased grip on the rigid claybrick. The Beauceron grunted with obvious strain, his harsh clambering scraping his elbows and stifles, but he was successful and stood up midst Malevolent and Mossberg.
avatar
Sebastian

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Mossberg (now sheba) on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Mossberg nods, Running down the thick wall to the end of the maze. She watches the path, Seeing that it was a very hard maze, But all made sense now. She starts hearing the yelling of the humans and the remaining dogs as she barked at them, Running faster down the wall. The reality was, She fell down that fence on purpose, So the human would be worried, and not prepared for her to run. The humans fell for her tricks, But the dogs were trained with her, And knew that she was doing that to distract them. She lets out more deep, Intimidating barks as she runs faster. The pit bulls were in front of her, Running to the exit as they got ready to attack. A few of the groups came together, Making around 30 dogs, 15 of them being pit bulls, with 5 Irish Wolfhounds, and 10 Blood Hounds. They all had specific rules, As for the blood hounds track, The Irish Wolfhounds would try to slam into the target to bring them down, And the pit bulls would attack. Normally, Mossberg would fit into all 3 roles, As for the leader would lead every group. Mossberg Looks behind her and barks, Giving the illusion she was farther back than what she really was, Making the dogs slow down as they pant, As for this would be smart if Mossberg was really that far back, But she was almost at the exit. She soon passes the dogs, As they speed up again, Noticing her. She jumps off the end, Instructing Sebastian and Malevolent to continue to the woods. She would stay back and try to attack the dogs. Her main target were the dogs legs, as for if they couldn't run, The 3 would have a large advantage.
avatar
Mossberg (now sheba)
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-03-15
Location : Guessing you haven't looked behind you recently...

View user profile http://canineroleplaying.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The Streets

Post by Mossberg (now sheba) on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Mossberg snarls, Barking loud enough for the other dogs to stop, looking at her. The Irish wolfhounds jump at her, One grasping her neck as the other pinned her down. Mossberg freezes, Her legs and neck stiff. The blood quickly drips down her neck as she whines, Kicking her paws in pain, moving the least bit possible. Her big blue eyes locked in on the distance, in pure shock as one of the humans comes over with a metal rod, a thick, sharp blade at the tip. The human smacks Mossberg's head, Going in a circle so it hits her head too. The loud thud of bone and metal crashing was a awful noise. Mossberg quickly yelps, Her body going limp as she gets up. Her normally curled tail goes straight, in between her legs and touching her stomach. She bends her legs, Trying to look smaller as she whines, lifting her front let. She wasn't really injured, But by making them think her leg was hurt, they would drop their guard. The blood, still dripping from her neck as she runs. Soon, she catches up to Sebastian and Malevolent, Barking. Mossberg's mane like fur was slicked back from the blood, the wind helping.


Last edited by Mossberg on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mossberg (now sheba)
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-03-15
Location : Guessing you haven't looked behind you recently...

View user profile http://canineroleplaying.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Kita on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:00 pm

When the canines were let out for 'free time', Kita was the first one who ran out. She was just a bit claustrophobic and couldn't stand the small amount of space she had in the pen. However, when the human watching them turned his back, she dashed off, her tail held high, curled over her back. She came into contact with a fence, it wasn't too small or too big, and therefore, after running full speed at it, she jumped and succeeded, landing with outstretched legs on the other side of the fence. She continued her run, putting even more distance between herself and the vile creatures called 'humans'.
avatar
Kita
Admin

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Echo on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:50 pm

          Echo and Bear had quickly fled after the dog had attacked them. Echo had been furious with herself for allowing her brother to be hurt. But that was in the past, and no one can fix the past. She had healed Bear best she could. Echo trotted to the city limits, deciding that leaving this horrible place might be for the best. Bear followed her as her paws at long last left the cold, rough cement, reaching the soft, dusty floor of the forest. Hopefully they would be safe here, besides, Echo had always wanted to meet a wolf.


{LEAVING THE STREETS FOR THE HAUNTED FOREST}
avatar
Echo

Posts : 18
Join date : 2016-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Sebastian on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:51 am

Sebastian vaulted over stout obstacles and cantered liberally with a several foot distance well-maintained between Malevolent and himself, his bistered nostrils flaring as he defined the piney aroma of the forest. He hesitated, perplexed, as he fought to subdue the wayward nostalgia the smell brought.
Tevik...
His conscience was drawn to suppressed thoughts-- his son, his former mate, Katsia-- the destination where they headed to where he said goodbye to them. Reluctance tensed the French Shepherd's muscles and his ears pressed against his temples somberly, but he dove forward against the memories that flooded back into his mind every step of the way. He thought to himself in repetition in cadence with the thudding of his paws,
There are more important things to think about...

Leaving: the Streets. -- Now Entering: the Haunted Forest.


Last edited by Sebastian on Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Sebastian

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Mossberg (now sheba) on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:38 am

Mossberg whines, the human smacking her with the metal rod again. The blade runs down her back, The brown fur on her back turning red. The human yells something, that is not understood by Mossberg, as for she was already a bit dizzy. The dogs attack her, latching on to her neck as she yelps, falling with the larger Irish Wolfhounds. Soon, her heart beat stops, blood loss. the dogs backing up as the human rewards them. The humans call Sheba, A Bloodhound Mastiff mix. They remove her black spot on her chest, putting it over her eye. She was now rewarded leader.

Mossberg has passed away, and Sheba will now take her place (Mossberg and Sheba are the same players)
avatar
Mossberg (now sheba)
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-03-15
Location : Guessing you haven't looked behind you recently...

View user profile http://canineroleplaying.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Sheba on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Sheba nods, walking up to the human with her head low, chest puffed out. Her weight shifted paw to paw as she slowly walked closer. Her short fur showed her strength as she walked. She didn't have many wrinkles, which was odd, but her skin was a bit looser on her frame than a normal dogs, and her upper lip was much longer, and covered her lower lip. Her paws were very large, compared to the rest of her at least. She often smacked things with her paws, causing her paws to have scars all over them, but her dark fur covered the scars. She decides to chase after the other two, instructing the gang to Sebastian first, as for he was closer. She sprints to where he went, Her large build shockingly fast. Her ears and extra skin on her neck push back from the wind as the rest follow, the human stomping behind. She snarls, letting out a howl as she snarls, barking over and over until she catches up to Sebastian. If he did not obey, he would be killed. It was a rule of the gang, and how Sheba was brought up, so she didn't see anything wrong with it.


Leaving the streets for the Haunted Forest


Last edited by Sheba on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Sheba

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-03-25
Location : Probably somewhere, such as behind you, but don't look now, or the suprise will be ruined

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Kita on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:14 am

Kita threw her head back and a small, quiet yip arose from her maw. Her banner wove gently behind her as she turned her cranium around and spotted the humans, still oblivious to her escape. How odd, she thought to herself, however she quickly shook it off and continued running, making it to a small garden hidden away behind a house. She figured she could rest here a moment, even though she wasn't all that far away.
avatar
Kita
Admin

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The Streets

Post by Kita on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm

The young canine opened her optics and blinked, realizing that now she was on a truck heading out off the streets. She recalled the earlier events and began to panic. Did the humans find her? Were the after her? Her heat began to race faster, pounding in her chest. Her audits pinned themselved back as she lowered her cranium in a submissive manner.
avatar
Kita
Admin

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Streets

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum