A medium leveled Rp site for wolves/dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf

2 posters

Go down

Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf Empty Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf

Post by Britain Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:48 pm

Britain // Female // Eurasian Wolf 5519391885_d94e66a9a2_b

Britain

Female

2 years

Prefers male gender

Eurasian Wolf

History
Britain was born in late winter into a small family of 2 other pups and just her mother. Her mother informed the young lupines of how their father died trying to protect his pregnant mate from hunters, earning a shot in the chest. Britain's mother and brother were later killed by humans when they accidentally wandered onto farmlands while trying to get food for the younger females, Britain and Kira. Kira is about a year old, born in a later litter with Britain's mother's latest mate, Prince. Prince however, after the death of Georgia, abandoned his daughter and step-daughter to fend for themselves. Britain now protects Kira with her life, and the two found Prince dead about a week later with a deadly wound in his side. Britain treats Kira like her daughter, due to being older and being her mother figure after their mother's death.

Appearance
Britain's eyes are a pale blue and Kira's are moss green. Britain's pelt is a reddish brown, darker in some places and lighter in others. Kira, however, is much paler than her older sister. Due to having to protect Kira, quite often might I add, Britain is rather scarred. Her withers are slightly scratched, and there is just a bit of dried blood in her coat from previous fights in her sister's defense. Britain's tail is straight, and ends at the back of knees and her fur is thick, medium length. She stands at 33.6 inches and Kira is slightly smaller.

Traits
Protective, Instinctive, Cautious, Not to be described as friendly at first encounter
Kira, however, is Britain's polar opposite

Family

Mother ll Georgia, Eurasian wolf

Father ll Unknown

Siblings

Brother ll Soldier, male, Eurasian wolf

Half-Sister ll Kira, female, Eurasian wolf

Mate

None

Crush

None

Pups