A medium leveled Rp site for wolves/dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~

2 posters

Go down

Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~ Empty Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~

Post by Kita Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:09 am

Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~ PIC_0100

KITA

~Female~

~2 Years, 4 months~

~Prefers Male Gender~

~Wolf Dog Mix~

HISTORY
Kita, born into captivity, has known nothing more than torture and hatred from humans. She is usually placed in large pens that tend to be overcrowded with lupines and canines alike. This tends to cause stress among the 'prisoners' and thus leads to many fights. Though they are all usually sold to humans within the first few months of birth, Kita has been here for two years and has yet to be sold. Her captivators plan on killing her if she isn't sold or already dead, seeing as they hardly ever feed her, and fights happen every day. Kita is surrounded by death, and always has been.

APPEARANCE
With a small frame and a slender build, Kita could hardly be associated with the word 'muscular'. Despite the fact she is a wolf dog, she tends to have more of a dog appearance. Kita's limbs seem to be the longest part of her body, and tends to be the second thing anyone would see, the first being her eyes. Her optics are wide and takes on a light blue color. It has been said that there is a chance she'll loose her eyesight completely early on in life, she can already hardly see three feet ahead of her, and she tends to call what she can't see, the 'unseen'. Her pelt, while thick and silky to the touch, is tricolored, taking on three different colors, black, white, and light brown. Her audits tend to stay perked, as folding them down can prove to be a bit painful for her. Her banner is long and thick, slightly longer than the average wolf's. She is 24 inches in height and weighs around 50 pounds.

TRAITS
Stubborn, Rude, Intelligent, Sarcastic, Snarky, Sharp Tongued, Threatening, Blunt

FAMILY
Parents ~
Unknown

Siblings~
Chaya -Female
Dai - Male

Crush:
Nope

Mate:
Nope

Pups:
None.
Kita
Kita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~ Empty Re: Kita ~ Female ~ Wolf Dog Mix ~

Post by Mossberg (now sheba) Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:03 am

Accepted! You may roleplay in a area of your choice. Have Fun!
Mossberg (now sheba)
Mossberg (now sheba)
Admin

https://canineroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down