A medium leveled Rp site for wolves/dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Countryside I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
Countryside I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
Countryside I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
Countryside I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
Countryside I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
Countryside I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
Countryside I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
Countryside I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
Countryside I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Countryside

3 posters

Go down

Countryside Empty Countryside

Post by Sheba Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:17 am

Countryside Country_78

A massive space with farmland and small patches of woods. It's a very quiet region where homesteads are separated by large pieces of land, making the population extremely low. At night, wolves and other predatorscome for the food and use the dark as cover. Farmers are wary of strays and aren't very trusting, especially with their chicken coops being constantly raided.

Make sure you have read the rules under "Getting started" as for we will delete any posts that don't fit. If you see a post that doesn't fit the rules, ignore it, so we don't have to delete yours as well. You may pm me, or another admin/mod if you see one that looks like it doesn't fit. You may reply to this to rp. Please put "Entering (this location) From (your past location)" And if your leaving, Put "Leaving (This location) For (Your next location)" If this is your first rp post, that wont apply to you.
Sheba
Sheba

Location : Probably somewhere, such as behind you, but don't look now, or the suprise will be ruined

Back to top Go down

Countryside Empty Re: Countryside

Post by Yarrow Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:04 pm

The mosaic highlands were ornamented with a kaleidoscopic patchwork of shadows from the thick, prosy clouds drifting passed the vibrant presence of Sol. Although the shade did nothing to quell the incessant heat, the expanse of viridian grasses bend in the occasional gentle gale that offers some relief. A tranquil homestead was established on the beautifully manicured range, the lighthearted ambience was quite musical, in a way. Even the jarringly squeaky ramshackle screen door, that is nearly flung off the rusted hinges time and again throughout the day, typically unleashing an imposing shadowy canine that careens across the antiquated redwood threshold of the farmhouse's frontal porch. And, behind him, the farmer's wife and deaf daughter usually come outside to pacify at their usual spot beneath the property's old weeping willow to soak in some sunshine and continue with some lessons in the early-spring air.

It was just another ordinary day.

Yarrow cantered energetically across the commodious foyer of the property's many acres of emeraldine grass beaded with the morning's dew, his body bouncing jauntily in unison with his elongated strides and intelligent head carried with calm confidence. He traveled in a southerly pace along an extensive cedar slip board fence, light aureate eyes roving the verdant, private pastures where the larger animals are turned out. Some ensconced horses, cattle, and others sheep and goats. Although he wasn't on herding duty, he rarely let a morning pass without a solitary inspection of the farm. Every night poses the threat of nocturnal predators from making these animals their daily meal, and the fences keeping the animals in a general area makes the chase short and sweet.  Yarrow scoffed at the thought, triangular ears pressing to his temples in contempt, yet continued his daylight patrol.
Yarrow
Yarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Chandler stalks through the corn-field, tail dragging and head low, his expression the usual miserable look. Merle and Rosita run over, barking at their father and trailing at his paws, looking up at him curiously. "What ya doin'?" Merle asks, tail wagging. "Checking the crops." Chandler responds with a sigh, sniffing the air and snarling at the scent of a fox near the chicken coop, which isn't far from where he currently stands. He bolts off, snarling and barking, teeth bared and claws sinking into the dirt. He sinks his teeth into the fox's scruff, slinging it away and standing over it with a threatening bark. The fox yelps and runs. "That one must've been desperate for food." He mutters, shaking his coat before stalking off to the porch and lying down, chin resting on his paws, his body language showing his depression.
Chandler
Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarrow Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:52 pm

Yarrow patrolled the entirety of the substantial farmstead and transfixed himself onto the stretch of gravel, returning quickly into the hearth of the healthy expanse. Nothing was disturbed. His scintillating amber eyes gallivanted the plantation and dully recorded Paul hauling bales of hay onto the flatbed of his rickety old truck, but fixated mainly on the reclined figures beneath the weeping willow, Scotlyn and Lynette, and his mother Bella. He accelerated toward them in a brisk canter, his bulky haunches rolling smoothly beneath his well-conditioned shadowy hackles and announced himself with a brief, hushed bark.

The miniscule blind girl became excited upon the familiarity of the canine's bark, stretching her small hands forward and grasping at nothingness, searching for him. "Yarrow's here,"
Lynette purred in her soft southern drawl and extended a hand toward the large dog, scruffing her slender fingers through his thick ruff. He declined his anatomy onto the grassy carpet beside Scotlyn, his relaxed angular ears and hearty yawn a clear indicator that he's comfortable and content within their presences. Bella perked her svelte head from her forelegs and greeted him quietly, "My son, how are you?"

While Scotlyn patted his shoulders and leaned against his haunch, Yarrow replied in his distinct Irish lilt,"The farm is good.. Nothing's outta the ordinary. The coop--"His mother's voice interrupted him with gentle amusement,"Yarrow.. I was asking how you are."He became quite dumbfounded, his ears tucking against his temples and a baffled expression masking his facial features, "Oh. I'm alright.." He seemed at a loss for words. "Aye?" Bella inquired, her accent much more clear. "Aye," he confirmed.

Last edited by Yarrow on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yarrow
Yarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am

Chandler lifts his head and jumps to his paws at the sound of his human's car driving up the long dirt road. He races forward at a new scent, panting lightly with his tail brushing the long grass of the field. He barks happily, his southern drawl thick as he demands, "What's in the back? Farmer, what's in the trailer behind your truck?" Merle and Rosita bark happily and wag their tails as they sprint over. The farmer ruffles the fur on their heads and the family follows him to the trailer, Chandler's lips pulled back to reveal his canines, a low growl erupting from the back of the canine's throat. The farmer opens the trailer, leading out a large black stallion, an Arabian by the looks of it. Chandler growls softly and sniffs at the equine, teeth baring and growls evident. Merle copies his fathers actions, while Rosita just looks confused. The two males huff and stalk away from the equine, Merle attempting to catch up to his larger father. Rosita yips a greeting to the equine, before padding off to join her brother and father. "Papa." She yips softly, ears pinned on her cranium and tail between legs. "What?" He asks gruffly. "What's that big animal? I've never seen one on the property." She asks. "Horse. I think the farmer'll by more as time goes on." Chandler's gruff southern drawl replies as he climbs the steps of the porch and lies down, chin resting on his paws while he watches Merle and Rosita wrestle near the steps, as well as keeping an eye on the farmer and new horse.
Chandler
Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum