A medium leveled Rp site for wolves/dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽

2 posters

Go down

▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ Empty ▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽

Post by Yarrow Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:09 am

▽  Yarrow  ▽
Male
4 years old
Prefers females
Alaskan Noble Companion Dog

▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ Dddd10

▽  History  ▽
Sired from a very influential Tamaskan bloodline, Yarrow was born mid-April within a controlled environment in Ireland with qualified breeders, a married couple named Lynette and Paul. They trained Yarrow to become a part time therapy dog for their deaf 9-year-old daughter, Scotlyn. On top of that, they enter him into various competitions, such as: agility, obedience, tracking, mushing, and some Schutzhund events. They moved from Ireland to acquire a farm, where  he is a fantastic herding dog and maintains the animals during the day, while Lynette typically babysits and guides Scotlyn through homeschool. There is potential Yarrow might become the sire of future bloodlines the breeders will produce when he retires from competing, too.

▽  Appearance  ▽
His conformation is highly reminiscent of a lupine, with no actual wolf content present in his genetics. His height reaches several inches above 33" and he weighs 110 pounds, his anatomy lean and athletic with sturdy limbs, not stocky. Symmetrical light amber eyes are demanding and somewhat intimidating, marbled with darker variations of honey. His ears are slightly larger than the compact size of an Alaskan Malamutes'. His coarse pelt has thick seasonal underfur with substantial neck and cheek ruff that are maximized during wintry months; the pigment is almost void-black, only a patch of white on his chest and similar color frosting his chin offering some contrast.

▽  Traits  ▽
Aloof to strangers | Confident | Vigilant to new situations | Observant | Seldom a 'couch potato' | Not overly energetic | Robust temperament | Doesnt bestow loyalties easily.

There is a certain folksy eloquence which Yarrow speaks, his Irish accent betraying his origins in foreign lands. His voice is almost in a perpetual state of singsong sonance, his charming lilt lucidly apparent in his euphonious intonation. His voice is expressive, greatly influenced by the current mood held in conversation, and will broaden during instances of assertion, becoming incredibly gravelly, if you will.

▽  Family  ▽
Lynette | Woman | Owner/Breeder
Paul | Man | Owner/Breeder
Scotlyn | Girl | Daughter of Lynette and Paul
Noque | Father | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog (Brown Agouti)
Bella | Mother | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog (Black pinto)
{7 siblings that were adopted to different families}

▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ Tumblr10
Yarrow did have a love interest, a Rough Collie named Tikka, who was tragically trampled by a cattle stampede when her farmstead was attacked by a wolf pack. He is slowly accepting her passing, but he isn't currently open to finding another female just yet.

Main account: Sebastian.

Last edited by Yarrow on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yarrow
Yarrow

Back to top Go down

▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽ Empty Re: ▽ Yarrow | Male | Alaskan Noble Companion Dog ▽

Post by Sheba Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:31 am

Accepted! Yarrow sounds like quite the character so far
Sheba
Sheba

Location : Probably somewhere, such as behind you, but don't look now, or the suprise will be ruined

Back to top Go down