A medium leveled Rp site for wolves/dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix > I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix > I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix > I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix > I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix > I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix > I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix > I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix > I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix > I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix >

2 posters

Go down

< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix > Empty < Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix >

Post by Ciel Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:22 am

< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix > 8LvIWTE

|| Ciel ||
Female
2 years, 6 months
Prefers Males
Corgi x Husky mix

| History |

Ciel was born into a litter of four, however she and her brother where the only ones who survived. While her brother was trained to be a guard dog (as he was much larger than Ciel), Ciel was taught to be a good, obedient dog, there to entertain her owners kids. Ciel's life was a bit uneventful except for maybe a few blows throw her way by the kids, until she was around 2 years old, where they brought in a little Pomeranian to take her place and a pitbull to take her brother, Hunter's, place and the two were sent to the pound which is where the two reside now. All of this has caused her to be a bit bitter.

| Appearance |

Ciel, taking the frame and figure of her father, a corgi, is a small canine with a long bodice and short limbs and slightly bigger paws. For eyes, this canine has two large optics that take on a pretty blue color, however she can't exactly see much farther then her body, if turned around, which has been seen in her mother, and even her grandmother, as it is hereditary. Her fur, though short, is thick and hangs off of her short tail and takes on the color of both white and grey. Her audits, though not extremely large, are big and stand straight up on the top of her cranium. She currently stands at a height of 10 inches and weighs in at 23 pounds.

| Traits |

Sarcastic; Sharp tongued; Stubborn; Bitter; Curious; Threatening; Obedient

| Family |

Parents~
Yuki ~ Mother/ Husky
Achille ~ Father/Corgi

Siblings~
Hunter ~ Brother

Mate~
None

Crush~
None

Pups~
None

Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

< Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix > Empty Re: < Ciel | Female | Corgi x Husky Mix >

Post by Sheba Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:34 am

Accepted! Have fun roleplaying in the areas!
Sheba
Sheba

Location : Probably somewhere, such as behind you, but don't look now, or the suprise will be ruined

Back to top Go down