A medium leveled Rp site for wolves/dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
 Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
 Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
 Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
 Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
 Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
 Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
 Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
 Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
 Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~

2 posters

Go down

Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ Empty Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~

Post by Phoenix Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:13 pm

Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ Tumblr_mnky2zNZff1ryjo2lo9_1280
~Name~ Phoenix
~Gender~ Female
~Age in years/months~ 3 years and eight months
~What gender you prefer~ prefers males
~Breed~ American red wolf

~History~
Phoenix was born in a zoo, she never met her parents, because she was shipped off to Maine's Wildlife Park zoo, where she fell in love with a wolf named Titan, Titan was a black wolf with silver eyes. The lupine couple became mates four months after they met. And nine months later, Phoenix gave birth to two beautiful puppies. One was a white female, whom she named Unicorn, after her favorite mythical creature, The second was a male, black as the night, just like his father, whom was named Dragon, after Titan's favorite mythical creature. A while month later, when Phoenix was almost three years old, Titan died and Phoenix and her pups were released into the wild. The pups have lived with her ever since.  

~Appearance~
Phoenix has amber eyes with green flecks in them, her long silky fur is a russet orange and it is especially long on the ridge of her neck, the fur there Is black, giving her a mane. Her ears are both floppy and overly large, and she is very long and lanky. She is also somewhat muscular, and she is a daunting 30 inches at the shoulder. She weighs about 70 lbs from lack of food, and her tail is usually held about five inches above the ground.

~Traits~
kind, brave, lonely, mothering, sleep deprived, overly protective, creative, wise,

~Family~

Parents~
UNKNOWN

Siblings~
UNKNOWN

Mate~
Titan~ Dead

Crush~
none yet

Pups~ Unicorn (Female, goes by Uni) and Dragon (male)

Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ Latest?cb=20130108105821

Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~ Empty Re: Phoenix~Female~American Red Wolf~

Post by Sheba Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:18 pm

Accepted after you name your bio/topic! thank you!
Sheba
Sheba

Location : Probably somewhere, such as behind you, but don't look now, or the suprise will be ruined

Back to top Go down