A medium leveled Rp site for wolves/dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf

2 posters

Go down

Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf Empty Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf

Post by Link Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:50 am

~Name~ Link
~Gender~ Male
~Age in years/months~ 3 years 3 months
~What gender you prefer~ Female
~Breed~ Siberian Husky/Timber wolf Mix.

~History~
Link is a young Male Siberian Husky. Located in a small village somewhere in Alaska. Living with His mother and 3 siblings. His mother Is one of the lead Sled team pedigrees. As for his father is a Timber Wolf whom was never here for him, Which makes Link Wolf dog mix. The odd one out of the joint. Never fitting in Link ends up running away from home. Leaving his past behind as his mother sadly passes and his brother turns against him. He now lives in the wild. Only using what he knows to survive the Wolf life which he has yet not learned to face.

~Apperence~
Link has Dark ocean blue eyes, Winter white fur with black coal patches within, His ears are longer than an ordinary Huskies and much more pointed, Tail Is straightened More wolf like than dog, He is pretty muscular and strong. His Back legs broad from hard work in the past life , His fur perfectly trimmed but shaggy from his long travel from home. weighing round about 40 pounds as he struggles to hunt for food, From the shoulder around measuring around 32 Inches shrinking from the short lack of food.

~Traits~
Outgoing, Alert, Gentle, Friendly, Intelligent, Protective, Funny, Hyper, Determined, Loyal, Proud, Smart, Independent.

~Family~

Parents~

Mother Taya ~ Female ~ DEAD

Father ~ UNKNOWN

Siblings~

Brother ~ Zac, Male

Sister ~ Nova, Female

Sister ~ Aleu, Pup, Female

Mate~
None

Crush~
None, yet

Pups~ None

~Other~
Link is a fun loving Wolf Dog. He loves Attention and to have fun. But he doesn't take too kindly too strangers

Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf Images10

Last edited by Link on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Link
Link

Back to top Go down

Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf Empty Re: Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf

Post by Sheba Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:34 pm

Please, Note that your username is 'Link" therefore your characters name must be 'Link" not "Linko". Please take out all of the "..."'s, and color code everything. Please take the Xx out of the title things (Such as "XxLinkoXx")
Please, change your title to be "Link~Male~Siberian Husky x Timber Wolf~
put your exact/range of height and weight. Not "Good weight" etc.
Thank you. Once you make these changes I will read it again, and hope to accept it!
Sheba
Sheba

Location : Probably somewhere, such as behind you, but don't look now, or the suprise will be ruined

Back to top Go down

Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf Empty Re: Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf

Post by Link Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:52 am

Alight done.. Sorry about the editing my sister done it for me as I was/Have been too busy I should of checked over it before rushing ahead and posting it .. "My apologies"
Link
Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Still not accepted. Please color code it. Please take out all the random dots. Thank you.
For a color coding example, look at almost all the other bios (Only yours is not color coded) and what i mean by dots, is how you go "Link loves adventure... Like when he was a little pup..."
Take out ALL the extra dots everywhere. Please, as for otherwise, it makes no sense (To me)
From now on, I will not reply unless it is accepted. You have 1 week to make all these changes correctly. If I don't accept it within 24 hours, it means it's incorrect.
Sheba
Sheba

Location : Probably somewhere, such as behind you, but don't look now, or the suprise will be ruined

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Okay finally ... Is that better??? :p
Link
Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:03 pm

No. Weight=Pounds. Height=Inches.
Please, read the rules/example bio before doing your bio. Read the rules in every area post and the general rules before roleplaying as well. Once you change the weight to pounds, and the height to inches (Which must be realistic, as well as everything else in your bio/roleplay) You will be accepted
Please, Change it to proper punctuation. You often put periods where a comma should be, and forgot to capitalize.
Sheba
Sheba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:33 pm

175 inches is FAR too tall for a dog. 50 inches is still pretty unrealistic. 175 pounds for a husky is also pretty unrealistic. This many mistakes for a bio will count as 2 warnings due to not reading rules.
Sheba
Sheba

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:35 pm

nuu! I din't mean to put an extra number to it! ... Okie... But i'm taking the weight and height of the wolf not the husky.. I'm searching up the height and the weight on my phone .. i will change it to the other weight it says
Link
Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:51 pm

It is still not accepted. You must use proper punctuation. I will count this as 3 warnings now, as for I have said this multiple times.
Sheba
Sheba

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Changed it all together myself as my sisters research doesn't satisfy anyone, My apologies.. Is this one any better than the last failed attempts ??
Link
Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:03 pm

Accepted. I would recommend not having your sister read over anything in the future Razz
Sheba
Sheba

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:22 am

Ano, she was the one that also posted it at first... I'm severly sorry, at least my own work done the job, Lesson learned Cool
Link
Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down