A medium leveled Rp site for wolves/dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Kyra // Female // German Shepherd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
Kyra // Female // German Shepherd I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
Kyra // Female // German Shepherd I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
Kyra // Female // German Shepherd I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
Kyra // Female // German Shepherd I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
Kyra // Female // German Shepherd I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
Kyra // Female // German Shepherd I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
Kyra // Female // German Shepherd I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
Kyra // Female // German Shepherd I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Kyra // Female // German Shepherd

2 posters

Go down

Kyra // Female // German Shepherd Empty Kyra // Female // German Shepherd

Post by Kyra Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:53 pm

Kyra // Female // German Shepherd Ziska-black-German-Shepherd-puppy-for-sale-Arizona1

~~Kyra~~ (pronounced key-r-uh)

~~Female~~

~~6 months old~~

~~German Shepherd~~

~History~

Kyra was born into a litter of 2 other puppies, both the classic color. Kyra was the runt, and only solid black puppy, the color of her father. As soon as they were able to leave their parents, her siblings were adopted into loving families, while Kyra was kept with her mother and father. The family was later abandoned, and Kyra's father protected his family with his life. Kyra's mother is the classic color, while her father was solid black. Kyra is treated like a young just-born puppy, due to her small size. The pair has been traveling for quite some time, and are thinking of settling wherever they can. Though Kyra still has a lot to learn, she is a well-behaved puppy and unbelievably obedient. However, not very long ago, Kyra's mother died from malnutrition. Kyra still believes her parents will return, though they both died of malnutrition right in front of her. Her father when she was at the age of 5 months and her mother only 2 dawns ago.

~Appearance~

Kyra is a solid black German shepherd with chocolate brown eyes. Her tail is thin and stops at the back of her knees, and a small scar rests between her shoulders from trying to squeeze through a place hopelessly small. Due to lack of food, Kyra weighs only 45 pounds, 5 pounds less than she should. She stands at 21 inches in height, and her ears are clipped to perk up.

~~Traits~~
Loyal. Obedient. Playful. Curious. Alert. Energetic/Hyper.

~~Family~~

Mother : Aya, German Shepherd

Father : King, German Shepherd

Sister : Lila, German Shepherd

Brother : Damian, German Shepherd

Mate : None

Pups : None

Crush : None

~~Other~~

Kyra is alone, but has faith that her parents will be back. She understands more than it's thought she would, but she's still just a 6 month old puppy, so she has no idea that her parents are gone. If she were to find out, it'd break her, so it'd probably be best to hint to her that they won't be returning, for she'll catch on rather quickly.
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Kyra // Female // German Shepherd Empty Re: Kyra // Female // German Shepherd

Post by Rayna Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Accepted! Kyra sounds awesome so far!
Rayna
Rayna

Location : Eh... if your scared easily, Better keep that a secret ;)

Back to top Go down