A medium leveled Rp site for wolves/dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog}

Go down

{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} Empty {Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog}

Post by Rayna Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:19 pm

{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} 5ce1d3c2bc9085bd9f883a52588e5387
~Rayna~
~Female~
~1 year old~
~Prefers males~
~ Australian Cattle Dog X English Mastiff X Husky~

~History~
Rayna was born in to a abusive household, Though she was pretty incredible. She was beaten, The humans cutting her tail on purpose with a knife withut the help of professionals. They would leave her ouside to freeze and force her to guard the house no matter how cold it was. They thought nothing of it because she was not really a complainer, and they fed her well for her large size. She was almost the perfect weight for her size, ony around 5 pounds underweight. She stayed in the home, Wandering wheneever they left her outside, Which was very often, Letting her inside one hour in a day. They live on the Wild peaks, and never made sure she was ok, Even if she was gone for hours and hours.

~Apperence~
She has bright blue eyes of a Husky, With "red" spots all over her face, Which were more of a shade of brown. She wears a blue collar which she is personally scared of due to being choked with it. Her ears are both red, Where her chest, Face, and legs are white with red spots. She has very short fur of a mastiff, with longer fur on her chest like a husky. Her ears stick up like a Husky's. Her tail is cut very short, kind of like a bears tail. She has large paws. She often looks small in her pictures, though she is 40-49 inches at her shoulders, and 280-300 pounds. She is not overweight, but slightly underweight.

~Traits~
Outgoing, Alert, Gentle, Friendly but mean when given reason, Intelligent, Protective of friends/mates or trusted humans, Cautious, Obedient until given reason not to be, Loyal to friends, Energetic, Brave, Protective, Affectionate, Great hunter

~Parents~
Her mother is a black Australian Cattle dog. Her father is a red Alaskan Malamute English Mastiff mix. Where Rayna got her red coat is not known.

Mother- Hailie. She looks like a normal black/blue Australian Cattle dog.
{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} Australian-cattle-dog7
Father- Shadow. He is the size of a larger than normal English Mastiff (giving Rayna her very large size), With the coat of a black Alaskan Malamute
{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} AlaskanMalamuteWinnieAdult4YearsOldPurebredDog

~Siblings~
All 5 passed away.

Mate~
Lupus
{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} Black-siberian-husky-wolf-mix-wallpaper-2

Crush~
none

Pups~
None

Last edited by Rayna on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rayna
Rayna

Location : Eh... if your scared easily, Better keep that a secret ;)

Back to top Go down

{Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog} Empty Re: {Rayna} {Female} {Alaskan Malamute X English Mastiff X Australian Cattle dog}

Post by Rayna Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:29 pm

Gonna awkwardly accept my own bio...
Looks great! Can't wait to see you roleplaying!
Thank you!
I'm weird....
Rayna
Rayna

Location : Eh... if your scared easily, Better keep that a secret ;)

Back to top Go down