A medium leveled Rp site for wolves/dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Area Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
Area Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
Area Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
Area Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
Area Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
Area Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
Area Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
Area Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
Area Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Area Suggestions!

+4
Sheba
Sebastian
Russet
Mossberg (now sheba)
8 posters

Go down

Area Suggestions! Empty Area Suggestions!

Post by Mossberg (now sheba) Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Here is where you will post if you have a new area idea
Please, Supply your suggestion with...

-A description of the area
-A link above the description
-The title of your reply must be the new areas name

I will respond if it's accepted, or not. If it's not, I will say why.

Post away!
Mossberg (now sheba)
Mossberg (now sheba)
Admin

https://canineroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Area Suggestions! Empty Forest

Post by Russet Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:36 pm

Area Suggestions! 23e83c2159574cf23c5c617e0566aac6

The forest is a thickly wooded area and not much light is let in through the leaves. Humans have rumors spreading about it being 'haunted' so they avoid it, making it a great place for animals to live. Though humans occasionally enter the forest if they don't believe the rumors. For animals in this area, humans are a rare sight, so they're curious and slightly hesitant when they enter the forest. The main animals found here are wolves, deer, rodents, birds, and the occasional run away dog.
Russet
Russet

Back to top Go down

Area Suggestions! Empty Elderberry Borough

Post by Sebastian Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Area Suggestions! Rsz_tumblr_nekndqqn6d1sjvgmeo1_1280
A small suburban town with quaint vibes and modernized architecture that illuminate during night in a mesmerizing display of lights. The borough to divided by a tranquil lake, but a simple concrete bridge connects the two districts. The townsfolk are humble and usually do not bother stray animals, but vehicles are more prevalent at nighttime. Since Elderberry is isolated from the bustling city and the neighbors are close knit, everybody knows anybody within proximity and enemies are quite rare.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Area Suggestions! Empty Re: Area Suggestions!

Post by Mossberg (now sheba) Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:42 pm

Russet wrote:Area Suggestions! 23e83c2159574cf23c5c617e0566aac6

The forest is a thickly wooded area and not much light is let in through the leaves. Humans have rumors spreading about it being 'haunted' so they avoid it, making it a great place for animals to live. Though humans occasionally enter the forest if they don't believe the rumors. For animals in this area, humans are a rare sight, so they're curious and slightly hesitant when they enter the forest. The main animals found here are wolves, deer, rodents, birds, and the occasional run away dog.

Accepted!

Sebastian, I will not accept yours, As for the description is NOT a beginner/medium level roleplay. Im sorry
Mossberg (now sheba)
Mossberg (now sheba)
Admin

https://canineroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Area Suggestions! Empty Geyser County

Post by Sebastian Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:52 am

We need a countryside. My upcoming character needs it too.

Area Suggestions! Country_78

A massive expanse of space; farmland and brief patches of woods dapple the versatile landscape. It's a very quiet region where homesteads are separated by large pieces of land, making the population extremely scarce. At night, wolfs and other predators grow in presence and use the dark as cover. They are not a force to be reckoned with. Farmers are wary of strays and aren't very trusting, especially with their chicken coops being constantly raided.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:10 am

Sebastian wrote:We need a countryside. My upcoming character needs it too.

Area Suggestions! Country_78

A massive expanse of space; farmland and brief patches of woods dapple the versatile landscape. It's a very quiet region where homesteads are separated by large pieces of land, making the population extremely scarce. At night, wolfs and other predators grow in presence and use the dark as cover. They are not a force to be reckoned with. Farmers are wary of strays and aren't very trusting, especially with their chicken coops being constantly raided.

Accepted! Thank you for the request!
Sheba
Sheba

Location : Probably somewhere, such as behind you, but don't look now, or the suprise will be ruined

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:45 pm

The Wild Peaks.
Area Suggestions! Mountain-sunset

This beautiful region has many wild flowers such as fox glove can be found here. It is however, cold, wet, and unwary animals may plummet to their dooms after twisting an ankle on the rocky crevasses. Food here is scarce, you'll be lucky if you find anything in this beautiful but dangerous place.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Echo wrote:The Wild Peaks.
Area Suggestions! Mountain-sunset

This beautiful region has many wild flowers such as fox glove can be found here. It is however, cold, wet, and unwary animals may plummet to their dooms after twisting an ankle on the rocky crevasses. Food here is scarce, you'll be lucky if you find anything in this beautiful but dangerous place.

Accepted! Can't wait for people to roleplay in the new area!
Sheba
Sheba

Location : Probably somewhere, such as behind you, but don't look now, or the suprise will be ruined

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:13 pm

The Pound

This is where Dogs go when they are found in the wild. This horrible place is very difficult to escape, but not impossible. The humans here are cruel and have been known to kill the dogs that don't get bought easily. The poor dogs stuck here wait for humans to take them home, and some of the humans do take care of their dogs, But others use them in fights, the fighting humans come here frequently, as their dogs often get killed. The food her looks like rabbit droppings and tastes even worse. Good luck getting out.

Area Suggestions! The-pound

Last edited by Phoenix on Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Area Suggestions! Empty Flaming Mountains

Post by Britain Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:48 pm

http://science-all.com/images/mountain/mountain-04.jpg

The flaming mountains are mountains that have been created both naturally and with the help of humans. The humans have helped by piling up unwanted metal in the luxurious mountains. Their name comes from the way they seemingly reflect fire at sun-down. Due to the metal, the light of the setting sun reflects on the material and causes it to have a fiery red coloring, which can be seen from as far as 2 miles away, which is the safest distance to view from. Due to the metal, things are often slipping. Here, you will find few humans, eagles, hawks, few lupines, occasional canines, and if you're unfortunate enough, you will encounter a puma/mountain lion and have to either run or fight for your life, either way you are making a dangerous choice.
Britain
Britain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:05 am

The Pound

This is where Dogs go when they are found in the wild. This horrible place is very difficult to escape, but not impossible.

Not accepted. There is no picture, and the description is FAR too short.

http://science-all.com/images/mountain/mountain-04.jpg

The flaming mountains are mountains that have been created both naturally and with the help of humans. The humans have helped by piling up unwanted metal in the luxurious mountains. Their name comes from the way they seemingly reflect fire at sun-down. Due to the metal, the light of the setting sun reflects on the material and causes it to have a fiery red coloring, which can be seen from as far as 2 miles away, which is the safest distance to view from. Due to the metal, things are often slipping. Here, you will find few humans, eagles, hawks, few lupines, occasional canines, and if you're unfortunate enough, you will encounter a puma/mountain lion and have to either run or fight for your life, either way you are making a dangerous choice.

Accepted! I bet everyone will have fun in the new area.
Sheba
Sheba

Back to top Go down

Area Suggestions! Empty The Towns

Post by Link Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Area Suggestions! 10124212

The Towns

Where Men resign, hand built by them also. A place where trouble and danger rests in every Ally way. A place where strays roam Living life hard on scraps and causing trouble for the Men themselves. The Town is normally a busy Location. Full of Cars, Pedestrians, Trams, Or even Wild animals for that matter. Hard for those who live life on the leash but not as much different for those even living life off the leash. It is rather described as a, Dusty,Messy, Horrible, And dangerous place in some of the wilds point of view. But mainly the house dogs. But those from the location find it rather extraordinary and mysterious as some haven't even step one paw out the door or the wild without a human Or even having the guts to face what adventures or dangers lay ahead.
Link
Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down